Sunday, March 6, 2011

Band Practice at Bona

Last night was pretty awesome.  After working a shift until 4, I picked up Tim (guitarist in my band) and together we headed down to Springville to the Bona Signs warehouse, where Blue, Brian, and Adam (Formerly So guitarist, drummer, and sound tech, respectively) work.  They had gotten there hours earlier, setting up our PA system and the drum set, so that when we all showed up we could have a long, thorough band practice.

We practiced from about 5pm until around 11pm, and got a lot done.  We worked on every one of our songs, old and new, we hit a bunch of the cover songs we play (even some we haven't played in months), and worked on some new songs as well.

Overall, it was an awesome night, and even though I got home feeling more sore than after a day of snowboarding, I had a great time hanging out with some of my best friends and playing the guitar.  I'm looking forward to the next jam session.




No comments:

Post a Comment