Sunday, March 6, 2011

It Begins...

Well, it's happened.  I've found the need to create my own blog.  Why?  I'm not exactly sure, but I suppose there are a few reasons.  What really got me interested is a zombie book I've been reading.  Yeah, you heard me right, a zombie book.  It's actually called Feed, by Mira Grant.  It's about life after the zombie apocalypse, and how life goes on.  I've been reading some good zombie books lately, and this one not only has some good action, but also hits on some interesting topics, like the media.  In this story, blogging has become a huge element of national news, because they don't have to go through so much red tape to get the news out there.  So while reading, I thought to myself that I might as well get one going too.

I also figure that with a blog, I will be able to post some pictures of what I've been doing with my band, as well as anything else interesting (or not) in my life, without having to rely only on Facebook.  So, let's see where this takes me, and if it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment